Civic Center Arena
Conceived from the ground up as a venue for major events, the Mobile Civic Center Arena is designed with the flexibility and convenience you would expect from a facility three times its size. The seven-story domed space, seating in excess of 10,000 people, can be configured to accommodate trade shows, ice shows, and everything in between. Oversized doorways accommodating semi-trailers, open directly onto the Arena floor to facilitate loading and unloading of sound, lighting and other equipment.
Fifteen well-equipped meeting rooms, ranging in size from small conference-style areas to rooms that accommodate 100, encircle the Arena’s main floor.
Having hosted events ranging from professional hockey and Division I basketball tournaments to rock concerts and monster truck rallies, the Mobile Civic Center Arena is the venue of choice on the central Gulf Coast.
- Seven-Story Domed Roof
- 10,112 Upholstered Seats, Including 6,120 Permanent Seats
- 80,000 Square Feet of Exhibit Space
- 15 Meeting Rooms Accessible From Arena:
- Six Rooms Accommodating 1-50
- Six Rooms Accommodating 50-100
- Three Rooms Accommodating 200-400
- Large Lobby Flanked by Exhibition Halls for Pre-Event Functions
- State-of-the-Art Sound System
- Direct Semi-Trailer Access to Arena Floor
- Scoreboard, Marquee and Press Box
- Three Locker Rooms
- Portable Basketball Court
- 9,000 Square-Foot Dance Floor
- Eight Permanent Concession Areas
- Completely Equipped Kitchen and Catering Service
Show Seating Diagram